It’s another semester! A substantial study life begins. The study pressure will be heavier than before, but it’s not the reason for you to neglect skin care. It’s a must for you to bear in mind that the face is yours. Take measures now. Don’t wait until your skin problems occur. How to do care skin simply but effectively in your busy school life?
1.It’s necessary to use make-up removers every day because there’re mass of dirt, sweat and oil on your face, whether you wear make up or not. There’s no doubt to remove your make up every day no matter how tired you are. And the next is facial cleansing. For this part, you can choose some tools like facial brush which can clean face deeply but convenient.
2.Masks can be divided into cleansing mask, hydrating mask, whitening mask and so on. Convenience is the dominant point for you, so the popular multi-functional sheet mask can meet your demands. For sensitive or dry skin, it’s enough to apply cleansing mask once a week. If you have oily skin, consider using it twice a week. However, applying hydrating mask twice a week is a must for you. No matter what skin type or skin problems you have, moisturizing is the basic.
3. Antisecosis should be taken consideration into skin care, besides skin care products. Often eating greasy and unhealthy food can cause hormone imbalance, which triggers a series of skin problems, for example, getting pimples. Therefore several of skin problems still are gradually produced even if you do well in facial cleansing and applying masks. Remember to include more vegetables and fruits and less greasy foods in your diet.
4. Sports. Exercises can speed up metabolism and eliminate skin’s dirt. You will find that the skins of people with regular exercises are healthy and ruddy.
Studying is the significant task, but you can’t neglect your skin. Skin care isn’t a trouble any more as long as you develop a good habit. At the last, happy back to school!
Many people like to bite nails or always trim nails shortly, but it becomes a problem when you need manicure or attend some important occasions. There are several things you can do to encourage your nails to grow. Basic daily care can help keep your nails strong and prevent damage.
Keep your nails clean. Bacteria can adversely affect growth. Remember to wash on and under your nails when washing your hands. Gloves are our good helper to protect our nails. When handling anything dirty, you can wear gloves to decrease the possibility of involving dirt. Harsh chemicals from cleaners can harm fingernails during cleaning. You also can wear gloves to avoid chemical harm. Each time you need to clean, put on a pair of rubber gloves to protect your nails.
Shape and care for your base. In order to grow you nails long and strong, you need to file them into shape and keep your cuticles trimmed. Start from the outside edge and file toward the center. Going back and forth in a repetitive motion is harmful for your nails.
Moisturize your nails. While many people have no problem remembering to add lotion to their arms, legs, and hands, they neglect their nails. While you are using hand lotion, remember to rub it over your nails and into the cuticles. This will help keep your nails strong and healthy.
Properly ingest red meat. Red meat contains protein and iron, both of which help with nail health. Try incorporating red meat into your meals during the week for stronger, healthier nails.
Do not bite or pick at your nails. Biting or picking at your nails can cause them to fracture and then fall off. Throughout the day, leave your nails alone as much as possible to help them remain strong and grow out.
Growing long and healthy nails is a multi-step process. But it also becomes an easy thing if you stop bad habits and pay more attention to care nails.
Every girl wants to be an elegant lady. However, it’s not an easy thing. It needs you to change and restrain your behavior custom in every aspect. There are some tips which could help you.
1. Be clean and tidy. Take a shower when you need to and keep your hair clean. Brush your teeth and use mouthwash to keep yourself smelling fresh. Keep your hair brushed, your nails reasonably trimmed, and any excessive body hair should also be carefully maintained to reasonable length.
- Use makeup and foundations that appear natural.Use concealer, foundation, and powder that are close to your skin tone, so that you look fresh and not tacky. Natural-colored eye shadow andsuitable lipstick color can make you energetic.
- Wear nice clothes.Avoid clothes which look overly casual, dirty, stained, or ruined. Don’t wear clothes that have holes or otherwise look distressed. Know your figure to choose the right size of clothing, nothing too small or too large.
- Exercise regularly. Maybe we can’t change our appearance, but we can change our figure by exercise. Jogging three times a week or doing yoga after work are good ways to relax and exercise.
- Be polite to everyone you meet, whether you think they deserve it or not.Don’t be passive-aggressive or sarcastic when things go wrong. Just get through all situations with perfect politeness.
- Be confident and act confidently.Of course you don’t have to actually be confident (for a lot of people, it’s mostly an act) but act as confident as you can. Tell yourself you’re beautiful, intelligent, and that you know what you’re doing…because you are and you do! Nobody knows the true standard of an elegant lady. But you will be benefited a lot if you stick to the above tips.