Every girl wants to be an elegant lady. However, it’s not an easy thing. It needs you to change and restrain your behavior custom in every aspect. There are some tips which could help you.
1. Be clean and tidy. Take a shower when you need to and keep your hair clean. Brush your teeth and use mouthwash to keep yourself smelling fresh. Keep your hair brushed, your nails reasonably trimmed, and any excessive body hair should also be carefully maintained to reasonable length.
- Use makeup and foundations that appear natural.Use concealer, foundation, and powder that are close to your skin tone, so that you look fresh and not tacky. Natural-colored eye shadow andsuitable lipstick color can make you energetic.
- Wear nice clothes.Avoid clothes which look overly casual, dirty, stained, or ruined. Don’t wear clothes that have holes or otherwise look distressed. Know your figure to choose the right size of clothing, nothing too small or too large.
- Exercise regularly. Maybe we can’t change our appearance, but we can change our figure by exercise. Jogging three times a week or doing yoga after work are good ways to relax and exercise.
- Be polite to everyone you meet, whether you think they deserve it or not.Don’t be passive-aggressive or sarcastic when things go wrong. Just get through all situations with perfect politeness.
- Be confident and act confidently.Of course you don’t have to actually be confident (for a lot of people, it’s mostly an act) but act as confident as you can. Tell yourself you’re beautiful, intelligent, and that you know what you’re doing…because you are and you do! Nobody knows the true standard of an elegant lady. But you will be benefited a lot if you stick to the above tips.