Causes of formation of Acne
It’s well believed that acnes are mainly caused by oil secretion, excessive accumulation of horny pores, and the growth of bacterial. Instead, it may also be caused by unreasonable diet, nerves, visceral dysfunction, poor living or working conditions, the lack of certain rare elements, genetic factors, and constipation. For teenagers, it is probably caused by puberty development – increasing levels of hormones in the body, stimulating epithelial cells, gathering into a white substance symbolization inside the hair and generating the acne.
It’s undeniable that acne is a common thing people suffer in adolescence.
How to prevent?
- Do not use the skin care products which contain excess of grease
- Do not use astringent as soon as you wash your face, because it would clog your sebaceous gland with the addition of the “original grease”.
- Do not have heavy makeup
- It’s understandable to apply foundation to cover up those acnes,but it not only would block pores, and also aggravate the situation. If the situation is slight, you might use water-soluble foundation for a short period. If not, you’d better stop making up.
- Add moisture frequently
- In order to prevent skin from aging and keep the skin’s elastic luster, adding moisture is indispensable.
- Have a healthy diet
- Balance your diet is of importance. It’s well-known that an apple a day, keep the doctor away. At this point, “An apple” is a healthy diet and “the doctor” is the acne.
- Eat less those food with sugar, starch, grease and spicy.
- At least have 7 hours’ sleeping everyday
How to get rid of it?
- Aloe + honey: take a small piece of fresh aloe vera, cut into small pieces, put in a pot with 500 ml of water to boil for 15 minutes.Then remove the aloe residue, take the filtrate, add some honey in it and all set to drink. Meanwhile, it’s beneficial for anti-acne to apply aloe slices to face once a day.
- Milk + strawberry whitening anti-acne mask: strawberry yogurt mask is popular in recent years. It’s not difficult for you to DIY one. First, add 50 grams of strawberry mashed to filter in a double-decker of gauze; drop the filtrate into a cup of fresh milk, apply strawberry milk to the face and neck after stirring well and massage; keep the milk in the face about 15 minutes before cleaning. This beauty milk can nourish and cleanse your skin with a mild convergence and anti-wrinkle effect.
- Milk + mung bean whitening anti-acne mask: grind the green beans with skin, and then slowly pour it into a cup of fresh milk, and stir it till a paste; next, apply the mask to your face, starting from the chin, to the cheeks, nose, forehead evenly, and apply a slightly wet mask paper abovein order to avoid the mask from evaporating too fast in the air. 30 minutes later, you can wash the mask. Furthermore, the mask should not be on the face for too long, otherwise it would plug the pores consequently.
Wish you get rid of acne ASAP.