In the street, when you see a beauty with a long, straight and soft hair, maybe you will think she just came out of the barber shop. In fact, the hair grows every day. It needs our care. The effect from a barber shop out of the effect lasts for only a moment. Today we would like to share some experience about how to get beautiful long hair.
- If you have dandruff, do not use anti-dandruff shampoo. Anti-dandruff shampoo will make your scalp drier. Scalp is the place where hair absorbs nutrition. If the scalp is dry, then the corresponding hair will become fragile. We recommend you with neutral shampoo. Better not to stick on one brand but often try different brands.
- How to wash your hair? Do not scratch your scalp with your nails. It is recommended to firstly rub the shampoo and create the lather in your palm. Then massage your hair with your fingertips. The finger nails are hard and long. They will easily to hurt your scalp with scratching.
- Conditioner. Conditioner should not be applied on the scalp but on the hair 10 cm from the hair root (you can reapply it on hair tip). Gently massage your hair and let your hair absorb the essence. This step needs 5 to 10 minutes.
- How to comb your hair when you rinse hair? Do not comb directly from the scalp to the hair tip. Hair will be knotted off and easily get broken. Gradually comb upwards from below part. First, comb hair tip; then move to the middle part; the last it to comb from the scalp to the hair tip.
- Pay attention to the material of your comb. Use wooden comb or massaging comb. They can prevent static electricity effectively and massage the scalp, promoting hair growth.
- Hair oil. Every time after washing the head, when 70%-80% hair is dry, drip 3 to 5 drops of hair oil in the palm, and then rub hands to warm it up. Evenly apply the oil on the hair tail. Apply the rest on the middle part. Rub your hair with your palm for absorb (If it is your first time to use hair oil, try 1-2 drops only. Otherwise you may feel the hair is too greasy.
- Changing the hair quality is a slow process. The key is to insist on doing it. Try these tips for getting beautiful shining hair soon!